Wednesday, September 25, 2013

6 tips for Clearer Skin

Having a clear face can boost your confidence. I know I'm most confident when my skin is clear of acne. When pimples pop up and acne starts to flare, it really does deflate your ego/confidence. Fortunately, I came across Loren Ridinger and tried her tips to clear skin; and today my skin couldn't be more beautiful! Thank you Loren!
skincare-fighting-acne 6 Skincare Tips for Fighting Acne Keep your skin super clean. That means never forgetting to wash your face before you call it a night. Make face washing your nightly ritual. Especially in the heat of the summer, avoid heavy, pore-clogging make-up. Try a light tinted moisturizer instead. Try a toner before bed each night to get rid of excess oil and dirt (if you like to go the natural route, apple cider vinegar works great too!). Get a little sun, but lather up the sunscreen of course! Try keeping your hair away from your face – all the natural oils and products can add to possible breakouts. Don’t pick or squeeze! (I know this is a tough one) How about you – got any secret tips for fighting acne that work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment